Why is my whirlpool water cooler not working
- Cooler is Leaking: For this reason, a leak usually originates from the water bottle. A vacuum seal is required to prevent your water reservoir from overflowing. If there is a pinhole or crack in the water bottle, the seal will not be created and will result in a leak.
- whirlpool water cooler is No Air Flow or Inconsistent: This issue is almost never a result of mechanical failure. The cause of the problem is an external issue.
- Cooler not working when Faulty Wiring: You should check it if the evaporative cooler is working properly and once you have replaced the fuse and reset the breaker. If the issue was a blown fuse or a tripped breaker, then the cooler should work perfectly. But if the cooler is still not working, then you should contact someone have services to fix this problem.
- Faulty Thermostat: In this case, you need to replace the thermostat if the thermostat is faulty, the cooler will get the signal that the room temperature that you entered has been met.
2 Way how to check and repair whirlpool water cooler
Water cooler not cooling troubleshooting by yourself
The power supply of Whirlpool Water
The problem can be traced to the power supply of the machine. It is reason that your water cooler is not working. So the first you can check that it is properly plugged in at the wall and the mains power is turned on.
Low Water Pressure Supply
The next step is to check your water supply. In the case of bottle-filled water coolers, there is an adequate amount of water in the reservoir and ensure the bottle is not empty.
Water Inlet Valve
The water inlet valve opens to supply water to the dispenser. If the water pressure is too low, the water valve will not open. Make sure that the water pressure to the valve is at least 20 psi beacuse the valve is required.
Water cooler not cooling troubleshooting by the experts
If none of these steps help to get your Whirlpool Water Cooler cooler going and working with the flow again, you can find someone or contact some experts for professional advice.
Maintaining your water cooler after fix whirlpool water cooler not cooling
The best way to avoid problems to ensure it is regularly serviced. Modern water coolers are seldom break down if they are properly maintained.
- Schedule regular replacement of your filter cartridges machine: You should be carried out every six months.
- Replace some consumable parts: Look like consumable parts such as UV lights which may also require regular replacement.
- Cleaning: You need regular cleaning at least once a year.
- Replace, Inspect and clean water supply system: it is also important to regularly check all connections.