The Instant Pot Smart WiFi has arrived on the kitchen scene. The first multi-use programmable pressure cooker that can now be controlled and monitored with your mobile devices. The instant Pot Smart Wifi Designed with a large display screen, stainless steel cooking pot. So easy function feature and make meats cook faster.
Instant Pot Smart Wifi Highlights
- Save your time and cook fast: Combines 8 kitchen appliances in one by The Instant Pot Smart Wifi like a Pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, Saute pan, steamer, yogurt maker, cake maker, and warmer.
- Best stainless steel: The Instant Pot stainless steel inner pot is made with a 3-ply bottom for durability and is healthy and dishwasher-safe.
- Connected for ease of use: Control your Instant Pot Smart Wifi with Compatible wifi in the palm of your hand with the Instant Pot app or through voice with Alexa. Includes access to 1,000 plus pre-programmed recipes and verify cooking progress, share cooker access with family, and receive alerts on your mobile device
- Accessories for free: Stainless steel steam rack with handles, measuring cup, rice paddle, soup spoon, and condensation collector. Equipped Power supply is 120V-60Hz
- Advanced safety protection: The 10 plus built-in safety features, including overheat protection, safety Lock, and more to ensure safe pressure cooking
- Plenty of recipes: Free Instant Pot app on iOS App Store and Android (CH PLAY) devices is loaded with hundreds of recipes for any cuisine to get you started on your culinary adventure. Millions of users provide support and guidance in the many Instant Pot online communities
- Most popular size capacity: 6-quart large capacity cooks for up to 6 people – perfect for families, and also great for meal prepping and batch cooking for singles and smaller households
Instant Pot Smart WiFi has been equipped and designed with 11 Safety Features
Follow instant pot smart wifi with Mechanisms to eliminate multiple common errors which may cause harm or spoil food. Below I will tell you 11 safety features:
1. Steam Release: Releases excess pressure by venting steam through the steam release valve/handle.
2. Anti-Block Shield: A stainless steel cover which prevents food particles from entering the steam release pipe, reducing the risk of blockages.
3. Safety Lid Lock: When the cooker is pressurized, the lid will automatically lock to prevent opening the cooker. Do not attempt to force the lid open while the cooker is pressurized.
4. Lid Position Detection: If the lid is not in a safe position for pressure cooking, the cooker will not allow cooking to begin.
5. Automatic Temperature Control: Regulates heating to ensure the inner pot remains within a safe temperature range, based on the program.
6. Overheat (Burn) Protection: Overheating may occur if:
- After Sautéing, inner pot has not been deglazed - food is stuck to the bottom
- The pressure cooker is being operated without sufficient cooking liquid
- The inner pot is not making full contact with the heating element
- The inner pot encounters a heat distribution issue, such as when starch accumulates on the bottom of the inner pot.
- The cooker will reduce the risk of burning food by lowering the heat output.
7. Automatic Pressure Control: Maintains working pressure levels. Suspends heating if pressure exceeds pressure level limits.
8. Electrical fuse: Cuts off power if the electrical current exceeds safety limits.
9. Thermal Fuse: Cuts off power if the internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
10. Leaky Lid Detection: If there is steam leakage from the lid (such as the sealing ring not installed, or the steam release handles being in “Venting” and not “Sealing” position) the cooker will not pressurize. Loss of steam may cause food to burn. The cooker monitors the pre-heating time and lowers heat output if working pressure is not reached within 40 minutes.
11. Self-Diagnostic: Scans components for errors. Displays error codes on-screen.