Highlights of Ninja Cold Brew system Coffee Maker
The Ninja Hot and Cold Brew System offer a vast array of tea and most coffee options. Just a little 10 minutes, this machine makes including smooth, naturally sweet cold brew and frothy chai lattes and cappuccinos.
- Ninja Cold Brew System Settings: Brewing technology offers an array of coffee and tea options.
- 6 Brew Sizes: Brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half carafe or full carafe in your coffee maker.
- Fold-Away Hot and Cold Frother: Turn hot or cold milk into silky-smooth froth in seconds.
- Cold Brew Coffee and Tea: Brew over ice at a lower temperature for smooth, naturally sweet flavor in 10 to 15 minutes.
- Separate Coffee and Tea Baskets: Brew coffee or loose or bagged tea to keep flavors separate.
- Tea Type: Select your tea type and the system knows the temperature and number of steeps needed.
- 5 Brew Styles: Choose your strength with Classic, Rich, Over Ice, Cold Brew, or Specialty.
- Brew directly into a cup with the coffee brewer: Use any brand of coffee or tea, loose-leaf, or bagged.
- 50 oz. (10-Cup) Double-Walled Thermal Carafe: Keeps your coffee and tea hot for up to 2 hours.
- Smart Basket Recognition: The system recognizes the basket and displays coffee or tea drink options.
|Product Weight lb||11.73|
|Cord Length||30" cord length|
|Product Type||Coffee Machine (Combo)|
A Ninja code brew specialty coffee maker recipes
With this Ninja brew system, the base for specialty coffees isn’t a shot of espresso. It’s a shot of very strong, concentrated coffee. Remember, this is a drip brewer.
How it works, a tutorial of 3 steps to make an awesome coffee cup?
Step 1: Fill a little less than half with your mug with milk and microwave it for about 10 to 25 seconds.
Step 2: Use the Ninja’s whisk to froth it for a few seconds.
Step 3: You can add two and a half scoops of coffee to the filter basket, make sure the machine is set to Specialty, and press the start button.
Things make you will like A Ninja Cold Brew Machine
- Five brew styles allow you to create anything from a classic cup of joe to a fancy, frothy espresso drink.
- Six brew sizes mean you can fill a travel mug, serve a group, or make a single cup.
- It makes cold brew coffee in 10 minutes, which is more convenient than the 12 hours it usually takes.
- The machine looks sleek and clean and fits conveniently on most countertops.
- You don’t need to use pods or K-cups with this one, so there is less waste, and you have more control over brew strength.
- A built-in scoop to measure your coffee is super handy.